Harlow Women's Institute

Member of the Federation of Essex Women's Institutes
Charity Registration Number 228992

Thursday 9 February 2012

Competition time!!

Each month I type a post about the meeting and often wonder who, if anyone actually visits this blog and if anyone actually reads what I'm posting or if I'm typing this purely for my own amusement!

I'm posting this question and if you know the answer or want to have a guess at it, send me an e-mail with you answer as the subject line of the e-mail.

The question is- Which celebrity was in the photograph with me for the competition entry this week?

I will reveal the winner at next months members day meeting on March 14th where I shall present the winner with a prize of a piece of my handmade jewellery.

E-mail entries only please to be sent to jennifersteadman@talktalk.net by monday 12th March please.